AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR DATA?
HOW YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 16. If the Customer learns that their child or any child in their care has provided us with information without the Customer's consent, please contact us or send an email to email@example.com.
All the content on this website is the exclusive property of EUREKA SHOES texts, images, or any other information that does not come from third parties. The content is therefore protected by the Copyright Code. EUREKA SHOES reserves the right to make changes to these contents at any time, without prior notice to users.
MARKETING NEWSLETTERS AND / OR COMMUNICATIONS
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
WHAT ARE COOKIES? (Why do we use them?)
- NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential so that the customer can browse the website. Without these cookies, the services offered by the website (such as using the shopping cart or the order history) cannot be provided.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyse how visitors use the website (e.g., site traffic, total sales through the website, frequently visited pages and pages from which visitors receive error messages) to continue improving the website and the shopping experience that it offers. All the information collected by cookies is anonymous (even if it sent to third parties) and is not used to identify you.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not necessary for the operation of the Website, but they enable the Website to remember your choices and / or preferences (e.g. username, language or location) to provide you with advanced information and simplified and personalized features.
- TARGETING AND ADVERTISING COOKIES: Targeting and advertising cookies can be used to deliver customized ads that are more relevant to the customer, based on their interests. These cookies may collect fairly detailed information about customer browsing habits on the website, such as products that the customer clicked on or added to the shopping cart. These cookies enable us to customize any direct marketing communication (for example, email) or limit the number of times the Customer sees an ad or they can help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They (or third party advertising services with which we work) enable us to track customer behaviour online over time, on different websites or platforms, to collect statistics on our marketing work and to distribute electronic ads of more relevance to individual consumers, which will enhance overall consumer experience.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Access. The customer has the right to access the data that we hold. The customer will need to prove their identity before we address any matters relating to their personal data.
- Correction or deletion. The customer has the right to ask EUREKA SHOES to amend or delete any personal data that we hold about them (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
- Restriction. The customer has the right to restrict the use of their personal information if the data is imprecise, if the use of the information is unlawful or if it is no longer necessary to use the data for the purposes for which we have retained it.
- Change of preferences. The customer may change their data processing preferences at any time. For example, if a customer has consented to direct marketing but has changed his/her mind, s/he may cancel the receipt of marketing information by contacting us, using the details provided below, or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any communication received.
- Automated decision making. A customer with any questions regarding our automated decision-making processes or their accuracy, should inform us about their preferences.
- Data portability. The customer has the right to obtain the personal data that EurekaShoes holds, in a structured electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where they are:
(a) personal data that the customer has sent to us; and
(b) where the data is processed based on (such as marketing preference information) or in order to enter into a contract with the customer (for example, to manage their online account).
- Complaints. If, for any reason, the Customer is not satisfied with the way we handle their personal data, please contact Eureka Shoes.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
- When you register on our website or give your data to our Store Assistants to receive our newsletter and / or updates;
- When you participate in special day campaigns in our Stores or in our webstore;
- When you register on the website, by telephone or e-mail, or provide personal information that you complete or that we complete on your order at the store;
- When make an application to register on our website;
- If you ask us to stay in contact;
- If you ask us to send you customized online content such as targeted advertising;
- If you fill out a survey or send us feedback about our products, websites or stores; or
- If you make contact with us (for example, by telephone, email or other) to learn more about a product or our after sales support and service, report a problem with the site or a product, or for any other reason.
WHO IS IN THE EUREKASHOES GROUP?
The members of the EUREKASHOES Group who operate under the "EUREKA SHOES" brand and who may be "data controllers" in respect of your personal information are:
- Apied SARL - 15, Rue des Bains L-1212 Luxemburgo (LU 27269802)
- Eureka Shoes B.V. - Beethovenstraat 162-3 1077 JW Amsterdam (NL855699887B01)
- Dolce & Scarpe - 7 Rue Du Pont De Tilly Verdun 55100 Verdun (FR52828415968)
- Manuela Lourenco Spahn - Wilhelmstrasse 9 52349 Dueren (DE304826667)
- Jutta Brandl - Oppenheimer LandstraBe 42 60596 Frankfurt (DE295512299)
- Tailoring Life, Lda. - Rua Bernardino Costa, 45 Lisboa 1200-052 Lisboa (NIF 513340408)
- Ritmos d´Avenida, Unipessoal LDA - Rua do Palácio do Gelo nº 3, Loja 117 A 3500-606 Viseu (NIF 514539410)
WHO SHARES PERSONAL DATA?
- Service providers (e.g. IT services), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for any contract our customers (such as, but not limited to, website operations, payment services, shipping, fraud investigations, bill collection and membership schemes programmes and rewards);
- analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize the website;
- law enforcement or regulatory agencies or authorized third parties in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Site that may expose EurekaShoes and / or the customer or third parties to legal risks or liability; and
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- to fulfil the obligations of any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the requested information and products and services, i.e. to process and complete your orders and process your payments;
- to remind you of products that you have placed in your basket on the website, but have not yet purchased;
- to help us identify you and the accounts you maintain with us;
- to manage and improve the website and the services we provide through the website;
- to tailor the content of our website to your needs and preferences;
- manage the security of the website and the data collected through the website;
- provide other services that you have requested, as described when we collect the data;
- to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, breach of security, breach of the law and other improper use of the website and to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- to resolve any questions, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
- for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
- to notify you about changes to any website element;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer similar to those you have already bought or enquired about;
- to evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to our customers;
- to deliver relevant advertising, for example, information newsletters; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To respond to court and government inquiries;
- To comply with legal processes;
- To protect the rights or property of EUREKA SHOES.